Here’s a delicious treat to whip up as a gift for mum on Mother’s Day!
- 2 Cups Weetbix (4 biscuits)
- ¼ Cup currants or cranberries
- 1 tsp Cocoa
- ¼ Cup Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Condensed Milk
- 50g Melted Butter
- 2 extra Tbsp Coconut
- Tray lined with baking powder (to stop truffles sticking)
1. Crush the Weetbix biscuits into a bowl.
2. Add the currants, cocoa, ¼ cup coconut, condensed milk, and melted butter.
3. Mix well with a knife.
4. Place the extra coconut on a plate.
5. Wet hands and gently press mixture into balls (a large teaspoon for each ball.)
6. Roll each ball in coconut and place it onto the lined tray.
7. Refrigerate until set.
Makes approx 15 truffles