How much product will I need for my garden?
Our volume calculator can help you work out how many bags of this product or loose product you will need.
To work it out, you'll need to know:
- The length & width of your garden box or area OR the diameter of your area if you are working with a circle.
- How deep you're going with the product.
- Which product you want to use.
All composts, garden mixes & lawn soils will settle when spread and watered so we recommend allowing for around 5-10% compaction when ordering.
Conversion of 6 x 4ft trailer load to cubic metres:
- 1 x trailer load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 1/2 x trailer loads = 1 cubic metre
- 3 x trailer loads = 2 cubic metres
- 4 1/2 x trailer loads = 3 cubic metres
If you're working out how many bags you need: 1 cubic metre = 1000 litres