Garden Time™ Potato Fertiliser
Garden TIme Potato Fertiliser is a granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Suitable for all potato and kumara varieties.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Enhanced formula for lush green healthy foliage and a bumper harvest.
- Delivers essential plant nutrients for 8-12 weeks.
N9 P5 K8 +1.5Mg +TE
- Garden Time Potato Fertiliser 1.5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
Prior to planting
Apply at the rate of 75-100g per m2, distributing evenly. Mix thoroughly with existing soil.
Apply at the rate of 100-150g per m2. Apply evenly alongside the plants and water in well.
Topdressing tomatoes in containers
Add 3g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container or bag avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For a greater yield, improve soil structure by blending Garden Time Compost or Garden Time Planting Mix with existing soil prior to planting.
For improved plant health use Garden Time Seafeed, a natural seaweed bioconcentrate.