Garden Time™ Landscape Bark
Garden Time™ Landscape Bark is screened, granulated bark designed for general landscape use. This specific cross section of particle sizes provides a more effective barrier against weed germination and improves moisture retention. Garden Time™ Landscape Bark is a by-product of the export and processing of New Zealand’s Pinus Radiata plantation forests. It is a renewable and sustainable resource that provides a natural look in any garden.
- Protects plant roots against erosion and drying out
- Helps maintain a more even soil temperature, improving plant growth
- Increases moisture retention and reduces weeds
- Long lasting and hard wearing
For improved growth apply Garden Time™ Complete Garden Fertiliser around plants before mulching with Garden Time™ Landscape Bark.
- Garden Time Landscape Bark 40L
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use