Garden Time™ Tomato Fertiliser
Garden Time Tomato Fertiliser is a
granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Suitable for all tomato varieties.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Enhanced formula for lush green healthy foliage.
- Increased nitrogen and potassium levels for enhanced tomato production.
- Delivers essential plant nutrients for 8-12 weeks.
N10 P4 K8 +1.5Mg +TE
- Garden Time Tomato Fertiliser 1.5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
Prior to planting
Apply at the rate of 100-150g per m2.
Mix thoroughly with existing soil to a depth of at least 30cm and water well.
Apply at the rate of 150-200g per m2 evenly across the garden bed. Water in well after application. Can be applied year round to suit your crop.
Topdressing tomatoes in containers
Add 5g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For an extra good start, improve soil structure by blending Garden Time Tomato Mix with existing soil prior to planting.
For improved plant health use Garden Time Seafeed, a natural seaweed bioconcentrate.