Daltons Premium Bulb Mix
Daltons Premium Bulb Mix has been specially formulated to provide the perfect free draining mix for healthy bulbs and beautiful blooms.
Daltons Premium Bulb Mix is suitable for use in pots and containers or for outdoor growing.
- Blended from 100% organic and renewable ingredients.
- Contains a complete blend of fertilisers including 6 month controlled release fertiliser.
- Contains added calcium for bulb health.
- Contains coco fibre to increase moisture retention and promote healthy root development.
- Guaranteed 100% weed free.
- Commercially proven - used by professional nurserymen throughout New Zealand.
- Daltons Premium Bulb Mix 15L
- Fill container with Daltons Premium Bulb Mix leaving at least 3cm at the top of the container for ease of watering.
- Place each bulb to a depth of twice it’s own length under the surface. Space bulbs 2-3cm apart.
- Make sure bulbs are covered and the mix firmly pressed down in the container.
- Water thoroughly and allow to drain. For the best results liquid feed regularly during active growth.
- Apply a layer of Daltons Mulch & Grow on the surface of the mix to improve moisture retention.
Daltons Premium Bulb Mix can also be used for outdoor planting providing excellent results.
- Dig a hole approximately 15cm deep. Fill to ground level with Daltons Premium Bulb Mix.
- Plant bulbs to the desired depth and cover with another layer of Daltons Premium Bulb Mix.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
"Planting bulbs creates a splash of colour. Whether in your garden or in containers on your deck, patio or by the front door, by using Daltons Premium Bulb Mix beautiful blooms are guaranteed. For a feast of colour over an entire growing season, plant spring bulbs in autumn and summer bulbs in spring."
Xanthe White is a well-known New Zealand landscape designer and TV personality. Read more from Xanthe here.