Garden Time™ Lawn Soil
The one-stop solution for healthy, lush lawn.
- 100% Weed free
- Easy to spread
- Nutrient rich for outstanding germination and growth
- Organic matter for moisture retention
- Fine washed sand improves drainage and aeration for healthy root development.
- Garden Time Lawn Soil 30L
Make sure the area to be sown is clean and level. Remove all weeds. If spraying weeds prior to sowing, use a non-residual weed killer. Spread Garden Time Lawn Soil evenly to a minimum depth of 50-75mm. Use a good quality lawn seed and follow sowing guide on packet. Water new lawn regularly and thoroughly until established.
Spread Garden Time Lawn Soil into low-lying areas of the lawn and level to a depth of around 15-20mm, leaving at least the tips of any existing grass showing through. After levelling, fertilise lightly using Garden Time Lawn Fertiliser and water the lawn thoroughly.
After 3-6 weeks fertilise using Garden Time Lawn Fertiliser, following application rates for new lawns. Regular watering is essential to the establishment of new lawn areas. If suitable water supply is not available, delay sowing until wetter months.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use