Garden Time™ Flower & Rose Fertiliser
Garden Time Flower & Rose Fertiliser is a granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- For flowers and all rose varieties, including mini and carpet roses.
- Promotes healthy green leaves and beautiful blooms.
- Safe to use with all rose varieties.
- Delivers consistent and even release of plant nutrients for 8-12 weeks.
N11 P3 K6 +1.2Mg +TE
- Garden Time™ Flower & Rose Fertiliser 5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
Prior to planting
Apply at 100g per m2 across garden bed. Mix thoroughly with existing soil and water well.
Existing plants in ground
Apply twice per season, once in early spring and again after the first blooms have begun to open, at 100-150g per m2 evenly spread across the garden bed. Avoid direct contact with stem and foliage.
For improved soil health add Garden Time Planting Mix to existing soil.
For improved growth and weed control apply Big Value Mulch & Feed after fertilising.
For improved plant health hardiness and drought resistance use Garden Time Seafeed™, a natural seaweed bioconcentrate.