Garden Time™ Fruit & Citrus Fertiliser
Garden Time Fruit & Citrus Fertiliser is a granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Increased potassium levels for enhanced fruit production.
- Enhanced magnesium levels essential for citrus leaf health.
- Delivers essential plant nutrients for 3-4 months.
N9 P4 K7 +3Mg +TE
- Garden Time™ Fruit & Citrus Fertiliser 1.5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
Prior to planting
Apply at the rate of 100-150g per m2. Mix thoroughly with existing soil to a depth of at least 30cm and water well.
Existing plants in ground
Apply at the rate of 150-200g per m2 evenly out to the drip line of the tree. Water in well after application. For best results apply early spring or late summer. Mulch after application.
Topdressing citrus in containers
Add 7g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use