Daltons Premium Cacti and Succulent Mix
Daltons Premium Cacti and Succulent Mix is specially formulated to provide an open, free draining mix specific to the needs of cacti and succulents.
Successfully used by cacti and succulent enthusiasts all over New Zealand.
- Fast draining formula
- Perfect for all Aloe varieties and Bonsai
- Made from sustainable and renewable resources
- Contains Osmocote Exact® 8-9 month controlled release fertiliser
- Contains coco fibre for improved root development
- Uses Daltons Permawet® wetting agent for efficient re-wetting and water distribution.
- Daltons Premium Cacti and Succulent Mix 15L
- Daltons Premium Cacti and Succulent Mix 5L
- Dampen the mix before re-potting.
- Partially fill the selected container with Daltons Premium Cacti and Succulent Mix.
- Remove any damaged or knotted roots and place the plant in position (use thick gloves or folded paper wrapped gently around the spikes).
- Fill the rest of the container with Daltons Premium Cacti and Succulent Mix.
- Press down gently with fingers.
- Water well.
- For an aesthetically pleasing finish top the pot with a layer of Daltons Fine Decorative Pebble.
- Fertilise annually with Daltons Premium Goldcote.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
"These exotic and beautiful plants are generally easy to grow house plants that add texture and colour to your home decor. With extensive varieties to choose from, you can be assured your selection will thrive in Daltons Premium Cacti and Succulent Mix."
Xanthe White is a well-known New Zealand landscape designer and TV personality. Read more from Xanthe here.