Garden Time™ Strawberry Fertiliser
Garden Time Strawberry Fertiliser is a granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Suitable for all strawberry varieties.
- Increased potassium levels for greater strawberry production.
- Delivers essential plant nutrients for 8-12 weeks.
- Garden Time Strawberry Fertiliser can be applied at any time throughout the growing season.
N8 P4 K8 +1.5Mg +TE
- Garden Time Strawberry Fertiliser 1.5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
Prior to planting
Apply at the rate of 75-100g per m2.
Mix evenly and thoroughly with existing soil across the garden bed. Water in well after application.
Apply at the rate of 100-150g per m2 distributing evenly.
Water in well after application.
Topdressing strawberries in containers
Add 5g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container or bag avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For an extra good start, improve soil structure by blending Garden Time Strawberry Mix with existing soil prior to planting.
For improved plant health use Garden Time Seafeed, a natural seaweed bioconcentrate.