Garden Time™ Enriched Garden Mix
Garden Time™ Enriched Garden Mix is designed for use in large containers, raised gardens, as a planting mix and as a soil conditioner for existing garden beds. Garden Time™ Enriched Garden Mix is the one-stop solution for all garden growing applications including roses, flowers and edibles.
- Contains chicken and sheep pellets for enhanced growth and crop yield.
- Increases organic matter in all soil types.
- Improves soil structure and drainage.
- Enhances sandy soils and increases water holding capacity.
- Promotes earthworm activity and improves nutrient availability.
- Guaranteed 100% weed free.
- Garden Time™ Enriched Garden Mix 30L
Planter Boxes and Raised Gardens
Garden Time™ Enriched Garden Mix can be used in large planter boxes or big containers. The mix needs to be at a minimum depth of 30cm. For small containers or pots use Garden Time™ Potting Mix.
For best results place 15-20cm of Garden Time™Enriched Garden Mix on your garden and dig to a depth of approximately 30cm. Apply annually, before planting.
Dig a hole to twice the size of the root ball and half fill with Garden Time™ Enriched Garden Mix. Gently place plant in hole so it is at correct level and fill up with Garden Time™ Enriched Garden Mix, gently firming
around the plant.
Water thoroughly after application.
After 3 months, additional feeding with a Garden Time™ fertiliser will deliver best results.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use