Garden Time Compost
Garden Time™ Compost is designed to be dug in with existing soil to boost plant growth and improve soil structure. Where you will be planting straight into the mix we recommend Garden Time™ Potting Mix or Garden Time™ Planting Mix.
- Garden Time Compost 40L
Mix 10cm of Garden Time™ Compost with existing soil and fork in thoroughly to a depth of approximately 25cm.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball.
- Place the plant into the hole so the base of the stem is at ground level.
- Mix the soil from the hole with equal parts of Garden Time™ Compost and backfill the hole, taking care to distribute the soil mix evenly around roots.
- Gently firm the soil and water thoroughly.
For improved long-term growth, add Garden Time™ Chicken and Sheep Pellets at time of planting.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use