Daltons Premium Extend Complete Fertiliser
Daltons Premium Extend Complete Fertiliser is designed for general garden use including flowers, roses, trees and shrubs*, citrus, natives, fruit trees and vegetables, in garden beds or containers. The patented nitrification inhibitor coating slows the delivery of nitrogen to plants. This provides a longer lasting slow release delivery of nutrients for up to 4 months, improving growth and yields, and reducing leaching.
- For flowers, shrubs, fruit and vegetables in garden beds,pots or containers.
- Nitrogen stabilising technology.
- Safe, easy to use, dust free formulation.
- Daltons Premium Extend Complete Fertiliser 1.5kg
- Daltons Premium Extend Complete Fertiliser 5kg
One adult handful holds approx. 70gms. 1 Metric cup = 300gms.
Prior to Planting
Spread 150gms per m2 of Daltons Premium Extend Complete Fertiliser across garden bed and mix thoroughly with existing soil.
Add 1.5gms per litre of the container. Spread around top of container, avoiding direct contact with foliage.
Apply Daltons Premium Extend Complete Fertiliser twice per season, once in early Spring and again after the first blooms have begun to open, at the rate of 200gms per m2 across the garden bed. For trees and shrubs spread to drip line.
Always water in well after application.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
TIP: For improved growth and weed control apply Daltons Mulch & Grow after fertilising. Refer to application instructions on bag.
*For acid loving shrubs such as Camelia and Rhododendrons we recommend using Daltons Premium Acid Fertiliser.