Daltons Granulated Bark (Mini-Chip)
Grade: 8mm-15mm. Ground cover, weed suppression, moisture retention, landscape beautification, Bio Filter input, Orchid growing. Daltons Granulated Bark is manufactured by crushing and screening raw New Zealand Pinus Radiata bark, a renewable resource that is a by-product from the forest industry.
- Encourages microbial and worm activity
- Helps to protect the root system
- Great for the retention of moisture in the soil
- Renewable resource
- 100% Organic
- Helps maintain even soil temperature year round.
- Daltons Granulated Bark (Mini-Chip) 40L
40mm deep = 1m2
80mm deep = ½m2
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use