7in1 Citrus & Fruit Pellets
A complete supply of essential nutrients. Great for all citrus and fruit varieties! 7in1 Fert Pellets are an all in one, easy to use, pelletised source of essential plant nutrients. These high analysis pellets have been formulated by our horticultural experts for all vegetable growing. Using specialised manufacturing techniques 7 ingredients have been combined into one unique pellet that outperforms all existing single source pellets.
To further lengthen the supply of these 7 nutrients we have incorporated natural Zeolite, nature’s nutrient sponge, to absorb and store excess nutrients and reduce leaching. Plant roots then extract these nutrients from the Zeolite as required, allowing for a more efficient uptake resulting in increased crop yield.
- Provides all nutrients fruit trees require in one easy spread application.
- Improves soil water and nutrient retention.
- Combines different nutrient sources fortified with added NPK for longer lasting supply, to better match plant growing requirements.
- Stimulates and promotes naturally occurring soil organisms including earthworms, trichoderma and other beneficial fungi.
- Enhanced nitrogen (N) and magnesium (Mg) levels for healthy, dark green foliage.
- Natural supply of potassium for sweet, juicy fruit.
- Safe and easy to use in all garden applications.
7in1 Fert Pellets contain:
- Chicken Manure
- Sheep Manure
- Organic Matter
- Dolomite Lime
- Seaweed Extracts
- Trace Elements
- 7in1 Fert Pellets - Citrus & Fruit Formula 5kg
One adult handful is approximately 75-85 grams. 1 Metric cup = 180grams.
7in1 Fert Pellets can be used for new plantings or to topdress existing garden beds. 7in1 Fert Pellets can also be used to boost nutrient levels for vegetables grown in containers.
New plantings 250g per m2 - Mix thoroughly with existing soil to 3-5cm prior to planting. Reapply 5-6 weeks.
Exisiting orchards 320g per m2 - Sprinkle evenly out to the drip line and water well. Reapply 5-6 weeks.
Citrus and fruit in containers 20g per L of container - Mix thoroughly with container mix prior to planting.
General garden use 7in1 Fert Pellets can be safely used for all new plantings or as a nutrient boost to existing gardens at the rate of 170g per m2. Reapply every 5-6 weeks to keep nutrient levels topped up.
To improve soil structure and soil health, incorporate 7in1 Compost into existing soil or planting hole. Mulch with 7in1 Mulch & Grow to suppress weeds and retain moisture. If using 7in1 Fert Pellets with one of these products halve application rates. After planting, mulch with 7in1 Mulch & Grow for improved growth.