7in1 Compost is designed to be dug in with existing soil to boost plant growth and improve soil structure. 7in1 Compost is blended from weed-free, natural and organic ingredients and further enhanced with added 7in1 Fert Pellets.
- Enhanced with Daltons unique 7in1 Fert Pellets for complete nutrient supply.
- Improves soil structure and increases moisture retention.
- Boosts plant growth and crop yield.
- 100% Weed free.
- Added mineral gypsum increases calcium, strengthening plants and opening up heavy soils.
7in1 Compost contains:
- Horse Manure
- Seaweed Extracts
- Mineral Gypsum
- Organic Matter
- Blood and Bone
- Chicken Manure
- Sheep Manure
7in1 Fert Pellets are an all in one, pelletised source of essential plant nutrients. These high analysis pellets have been formulated by our horticultural experts to deliver a slow release supply of organic nutrients.
- 7in1 Compost 40L
As a soil conditioner, it is recommended to place 10cm of 7in1 Compost on top of the garden and fork it in thoroughly to a depth of approximately 25-30cm.
- When using for planting, dig a hole twice the size of the root ball.
- Gently tease the root ball out and trim off any knotted roots.
- Place the plant into the hole so the base of the stem is at ground level.
- Mix the soil from the hole with equal parts of 7in1 Compost and fill the hole back in gently, shaking the plant to distribute the soil/compost mix evenly around the roots.
- Gently firm the soil and water thoroughly.
7in1 Compost should be dug in and mixed with existing soil. Where you will be planting straight into the mix we recommend using 7in1 Tomato Mix, 7in1 Strawberry Mix, 7in1 Fruit and Citrus Mix, or 7in1 Potting Mix.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use