Daltons Coco Fibre
An input into soilless growing media and for use in hydroponic operations.
The Coco Peat is especially graded and blended in Sri Lanka to suit Daltons customers specific growing needs. Daltons Coco Peat comes under Daltons own Quality Assurance Programme to ensure a consistent quality product and complies with Daltons commitment to sustainability solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved water holding capacity helps to reduce irrigation frequency
- Coco Peat has a superior Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
- Leaching of nutrients minimised
- Improved water movement through container plants
- Improved wettability and faster water absorption
- Slow decomposition and no compaction
- Better aeration
- Coco Peat is weed and pathogen free
- Renewable resource
- Sustainable solution.
We recommend for best results an incorporation of 10% to 30% of Coco Fibre in growing media.
|Product||AFP||WHC||pH Range||Bulk Density (ton per m3)|
|Coco Fibre||25%*||68%*||6.3 - 6.5*||0.476**|
*Note: Typical analysis. Results can vary. **Note: Weight may vary depending on moisture content.