Garden Time™ Vegetable Fertiliser
Garden Time Vegetable Fertiliser is a granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Increased soluble phosphorus and potassium levels for greater vegetable production.
- Delivers essential plant nutrients for 8-12 weeks.
N8 P5 K6 +1Mg +TE
- Garden Time Vegetable Fertiliser 1.5kg
- Garden Time Vegetable Fertiliser 5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g. 1 Metric cup = 300g.
Prior to planting
Apply at the rate of 75-100g per m2. Mix thoroughly with existing soil to a depth of at least 30cm and water well.
Existing vegetables in beds
Apply at the rate of 75-100g per m2 evenly across the garden bed. Water in well after application. Can be applied all year round to suit your crop.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use