Garden Time™ Strawberry Mix
Daltons Garden Time™ Strawberry Mix is designed specifically for growing strawberries in containers, raised beds and hanging baskets.
Daltons Garden Time™ Strawberry Mix is blended from weed-free, natural and organic ingredients.
- Contains controlled release fertiliser
- Extra Magnesium (Mg) for dark green, healthy leaves
- Added Calcium (Ca) and Potassium (K) for bigger, more plentiful fruit production
- Contains coco fibre for improved water holding in containers and hanging baskets
- Manufactured from renewable products
- 100% weed free
- Garden Time Strawberry Mix 30L
Containers, Hanging Baskets or Planter Boxes
Fill container with Daltons Garden Time™ Strawberry Mix. Compact lightly by hand and water to see what level the mix settles at. If necessary top up before planting, keeping mix level 2-3cm below edge of pot.
Place containers in a warm sheltered spot with lots of sunlight. Protect from frost.
New Raised Beds
Add Daltons Garden Time™ Strawberry Mix to a depth of 30cm. Compact lightly by hand and water to see what level the mix settles at. If necessary top up before planting.
Existing Raised Beds or as a Planter Mix
Dig a hole to around five times the size of the root ball and half fill with Daltons Garden Time™ Strawberry Mix. Place the strawberry plant in the hole and top up with Daltons Garden Time™ Strawberry Mix. Water thoroughly.
Once the first fruit begin to ripen, an application of Daltons Garden Time™ Fertiliser is recommended.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use