Daltons Goldcote Vegetable and Herb
Daltons Goldcote Vegetable and Herb formula combines the benefits of a fully coated controlled release fertiliser (CRF) with the nitrogen stabilising technology of Extend Complete. Each granule contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and trace elements. The CRF is protected by an organic resin coating applied to the granule, ensuring plant nutrients are delivered efficiently over a long period of time, according to the plants seasonal requirements. Extend Complete delivers an immediate, up front supply of nutrients for instant results; the patented nitrification inhibitor coating delivers improved long term growth. This unique combination ensures less fertiliser is lost through leaching, resulting in minimal impact on the environment, improved growth and better yields.
- Formulated for all vegetables and herbs including strawberries, tomatoes and potatoes. One application feeds for an entire growing season.
- Enhanced K formulation for increased harvest.
- For new plantings or as a nutrient topdress for containers or existing beds.
- Daltons Goldcote Vegetable and Herb 500g
Mix evenly with existing garden soil. When planting with a Daltons Premium Mix product, halve application rates. Water well.
Fertiliser Top Up:
Sprinkle evenly over ground or around top of planter, avoiding contact with foliage. Lightly fork in and water well.
For smaller seedlings (before two true leaves) wait until established before fertilising.
Measuring scoop inside. 1 scoop = 50gms.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use