Daltons Garden Mix
Daltons Garden Mix is suitable for all plants. It can be used as a mulch, soil conditioner, garden booster or planter mix. It is the perfect solution for rose planting and vegetable growing in garden beds and planter boxes.
- Contains controlled-release fertiliser and wetting agent
- Increases organic matter in all soil types
- Improves soil structure and drainage
- Enhances sandy soils and increases water holding capacity
- Acts as a clay breaker in heavy soil types
- Promotes earthworm activity and improves nutrient availability
- 100% weed-free
Daltons Garden Mix includes composted bark fines, coarse bark fibre and 3mm pumice. Chicken manure, gypsum, dolomite, controlled-release fertiliser and trace elements provide immediate and continuing nutrient supply to produce superior results for all gardens.
- Daltons Garden Mix 40L
Ideal for all flower and vegetable gardens, shrubs and roses.
As a soil conditioner, Daltons Garden Mix greatly assists in aerating heavy soils and improves drainage. In light or sandy soil, it improves water holding capacity and provides the aeration necessary for healthy root growth.
As a mulch, Daltons Garden Mix not only feeds plants, it helps to maintain moisture, provide warmth, encourage earthworms and prevent weeds.
Soil Conditioner: For best results, place 15cm of Daltons Garden Mix on your garden and dig to a depth of approximately 30cm.
Mulch: Place 5-10cm of Daltons Garden Mix on gardens around trees and shrubs, keeping away from the base of the plant.
Planting mix: Dig a hole to twice the size of the root ball, half fill with Daltons Garden Mix and mix with existing soil.
Planter Boxes: For large planter boxes with a minimum depth of 40cm. Fill container to 5cm below rim. Plant as normal. Water well after initial planting and water daily.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use