Big Value Dolomite
Big Value Dolomite CaMg(CO3)2 is made from finely ground mineral rock. Great for flowering plants, fruit trees, all garden vegetables and lawns.
As well as improving acid soils, Big Value Dolomite contains beneficial plant nutrients Calcium and Magnesium. Magnesium is important for keeping plant leaves deep dark green. Healthy leaves = healthy plants! Great for flowering plants, fruit trees, all garden vegetables and lawns.
- Improves soil pH
- Improves soil structure
- Provides Calcium for strong plant growth and disease resistance
- Provides Magnesium for dark leaf colour and leaf health
- Provides much needed Magnesium for all citrus.
- Big Value Dolomite 8kg
1 metric cup = 400 grams
Vegetable gardens and flower beds
Apply to ground at a rate of 200grams (½ metric cup) per square metre. Spread evenly and water in well.
Heavy soils and around fruit trees
Apply to ground at a rate of 400grams (1 metric cup) per square metre. Spread evenly and water in well.
Note: If the soil is low in organic matter, an application of Big Value Compost is recommended to enhance the soil structure.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use