Daltons Washed Sand (No.1)
Daltons Washed Sand is land mined from the ancient Waikato river bed in Matamata, then washed and screened through our modern sand plant. Daltons Washed Sand is used by many concrete and concrete product manufacturers as it has a very even grading of particle size, which gives you smaller voids and therefore stronger products. Perfect for school sand pits, hypha tufa, concrete products, paving and mortar. Used extensively in the golf industry as a bunker sand.
- Washed and screened
- 100% clean and contaminant free
- A high specification sand for strong concrete manufacture
- Stronger bond created by angular shaped particle size.
- Daltons Washed Sand (No.1) 15L
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use