Lisa’s Easy Peasy Corn & Avocado Salad
Lisa from our Daltons Team shares her super easy Corn and Avocado Salad. Tasty and super easy to make, this salad is best put together at the last minute so that the avocado doesn’t brown.
- 1 red onion
- 2-3 large avocados (must be just ripe)
- 1-2 hot red chilis
- 3-4 cups frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 2-3 large cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Juice of three limes
- Garlic to taste
- In a small frying plan, sauté the onion, garlic, chillies, and corn kernels in a little olive oil until onion is transparent.
- Leave to cool, then combine with the chopped avocado, cucumber, coriander, tomatoes (if using) and lime juice in a salad bowl.
- Toss, season and serve.