Daltons Family Autumn Recipe
Courgette and Pine Nut Pasta
Use up the last of the season’s courgettes in this delicious pasta dish.
- 2 Courgettes - grated or spiralled
- 2-3 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 rashers bacon - cooked then chopped
- 70g pine nuts
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1-2 cups chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- salt and pepper
- 300g spaghetti noodles - cooked
1. Sauté garlic in oil, adding pine nuts, courgettes, and chicken stock.
2. Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has reduced a little.
3. Add sour cream and bacon and stir.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add pasta to the sauce and mix together to coat the pasta well.
7. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
Optional: Top with a poached egg for extra richness!