Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Mix - Coming Soon!
Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Mix combines Goldcote long-term release fertiliser with the early release properties of Extend Complete for superior results. Designed specifically for the growing of fruit and citrus in home orchards or large containers. Ideal for apartment balconies.
- 12-14 Months full nutrient supply for crops with no additives required.
- High nitrogen and magnesium levels for dark green, healthy foliage.
- Enhanced potassium levels for increased fruit production.
- Contains coco fibre and Permawet® wetting agent to increase water retention and reduce need for irrigation.
- Guaranteed weed-free.
- Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Mix 30L
Container Growing Use a large container - bigger is better. A larger pot or container holds moisture longer and also provides more space for plant roots. The healthier the root system, the healthier your plants will be. The container must have drainage holes in the bottom to allow excess water to escape.
- Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before potting.
- Trim any damaged or tangled roots and loosen up the root ball. Clean off the top 1cm of the old mix to eliminate any weeds.
- Partially fill a clean, free draining container with Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Mix.
- Place the plant in the container and adjust the mix under the plant until it is at the desired height.
- Fill the rest of the container to approximately 2cm from the top, gently tapping to ensure the mix distributes throughout the roots.
- Due to the superior water holding properties of Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Mix, care must be taken to not over water.
Dig a hole to 3-4 times the size of the root ball and half fill with Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Mix. Gently place plant in the hole so it is at the correct level and fill with Goldcote Fruit and Citrus Mix, gently firming around the plant.
For best results use the Goldcote Fertiliser range when top dressing or additional feeding is required. Refer to packaging for instructions.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use