Garden Time™ Tree & Shrub Fertiliser
Garden Time Tree & Shrub Fertiliser is a granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- For lush, healthy trees and shrubs.
- Promotes vigorous growth.
- Suitable for New Zealand natives.
- Feeds for up to 4 months.
N14 P3 K7 +1.5Mg +TE
** For acid loving shrubs such as Camelia and Rhododendrons we recommend using Garden Time Acid Fertiliser.
- Garden Time™ Tree & Shrub Fertiliser 5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
Spread 100-150g per m2 of Garden Time Tree & Shrub Fertiliser evenly across garden bed and mix thoroughly with existing soil. Water well.
Existing plants in ground
Spread Garden Time Tree & Shrub Fertiliser at 150-200g per m2 evenly out to the drip line. Avoid direct contact with trunk and foliage.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For improved soil health add Garden Time Planting Mix to existing soil.
For improved growth and weed control apply Big Value Mulch & Feed after fertilising.
For improved plant health hardiness and drought resistance use Garden Time Seafeed™, a natural seaweed bioconcentrate.