Garden Time™ Organic Garden Mix
The one-stop solution for organic growing.
Garden Time Organic Garden Mix can be used as a mulch, soil conditioner, garden booster or planter mix.
- Increases organic matter in all soil types
- Improves soil structure and drainage
- Enhances sandy soils and increases water holding capacity
- Acts as a clay breaker in heavy soil types
- Promotes earthworm activity and improves nutrient availability
- 100% weed free
Ideal for all flower and vegetable gardens, shrubs and roses. As a soil conditioner, Garden Time Organic Garden Mix greatly assists in aerating heavy soils and improves drainage. In light or sandy soil, it improves water holding capacity and provides the aeration necessary for healthy root growth.
As a mulch, Garden Time Organic Garden Mix not only feeds plants, it helps to maintain moisture, provide warmth, encourage earthworms and prevent weeds.
- Garden Time Organic Garden Mix 30L
Spread 15cm of Garden Time Organic Garden Mix on existing soil and dig in to a depth of approximately 30cm.
Spread 5-10cm of Garden Time Organic Garden Mix on gardens around trees and shrubs, keeping away from the base of the plant.
Dig a hole to twice the size of the root ball. Half fill with Garden Time Organic Garden Mix and mix with existing soil. Place plant and back fill with Garden Time Organic Garden Mix. After planting firm down and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use