Garden Time™ Lawn Fertiliser
Garden Time Lawn Fertiliser is a balanced blend of compound and slow release fertilisers with trace elements, including iron, to provide all essential nutrients for a healthy and hardwearing lawn.
- Encourages lush, thick green growth.
- Promotes healthy, deep root development.
- Increases disease resistance and discourages weeds.
- Ideal for spreader or broadcast application.
- High iron formula.
N12 P3 K5 +2Fe
- Garden Time™ Lawn Fertiliser 5kg
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
New lawns or instant turf
Apply at 15-20g per m2. For new lawns do not apply until grass has germinated and established - approximately 2-4 weeks.
Lawns from 8 weeks to 1 year
Apply at 25g per m2.
Apply at 25-30g per m2.
For all applications spread evenly just prior to rain, or water in after application. Best results will be obtained using a spreader applicator. Regular application (every 8-12 weeks) during periods of strong growth in spring and autumn will give best results. Sweep shoes and hard surfaces such as drives, paths and pavers clear of any granules as staining can occur when granules are wet.
For improved root development, disease and drought resistance use Garden Time Seafeed, a natural seaweed bioconcentrate.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use