Garden Time Potting Mix
Garden Time™ Potting Mix contains controlled release fertilisers and is ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor plants in all seasons.
- Garden Time Potting Mix 40L
- Water the plant thoroughly before repotting.
- Trim any damaged or tangled roots, gently loosen the root ball and clean off the top 1cm of old mix to eliminate any weeds.
- Partially fill a clean, free draining container with Garden Time™ Potting Mix.
- Place plant into the container, adjusting the level of potting mix under the plant until it is at the desired height.
- Fill the rest of the container with mix to approximately 2cm from the top, gently tapping the pot sides to ensure mix distributes throughout the roots.
- Firm down gently and water thoroughly at regular intervals.
* Some plants require specialist mixes. For example, cacti and succulents, orchids, acid loving or phosphorus sensitive plants.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use