Garden Time Planting Mix
Garden Time™ Planting Mix is designed for use in large containers, raised gardens, and boosting existing garden beds.
Contains chicken manure, controlled release fertiliser and Gypsum for enhanced growth and crop yield.
- Increases organic matter in all soil types.
- Improves soil structure and drainage.
- Enhances sandy soils and increases water holding capacity.
- Promotes earthworm activity and improves nutrient availability.
- Guaranteed 100% weed free.
- Garden Time Planting Mix 40L
For best results place 15-20cm of Garden Time™ Planting Mix on your garden and dig to a depth of approximately 30cm. Apply annually, before planting.
Dig a hole to twice the size of the root ball and half fill with Garden Time™ Planting Mix. Gently place plant in hole so it is at correct level and fill up with Garden Time™ Planting Mix, gently firming around the plant.
Planter Boxes and Raised Gardens
Garden Time™ Planting Mix can be used in large planter boxes or big containers. The mix needs to be at a minimum depth of 30cm. For small containers or pots use Garden Time™ Potting Mix.
Spread Garden Time™ Planting Mix 5cm deep on garden beds to help prevent weeds germinating from the soil below as well as to retain moisture and help keep an even soil temperature.
Water thoroughly after application.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use