Garden Time Fruit & Citrus Mix
The one-stop solution for healthy fruit trees.
- Contains a complete range of controlled release nutrients for long term feeding.
- Extra potassium for increased fruit production.
- Added magnesium for improved leaf health.
- Contains Permawet® wetting agent for improved moisture distribution.
- 100% Weed free.
- Garden Time Fruit & Citrus Mix 30L
Use a large container. The container must have drainage holes in the bottom to allow excess water to escape.
Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before potting.
Partially fill a clean, free draining container with Garden Time Fruit & Citrus Mix.
Place the plant in the container and adjust the mix under the plant until it is at the desired height.
Fill the rest of the container to approximately 2cm from the top, gently tapping to ensure the mix distributes throughout the roots.
Dig a hole to 3-4 times the size of the root ball and half fill with Garden Time Fruit & Citrus Mix. Gently place plant in the hole so it is at the correct level and fill with Garden Time Fruit & Citrus Mix, gently firming around the plant.
For best results use Garden Time Fruit & Citrus Fertiliser when top dressing or additional feeding is required. Refer to packaging for instructions.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use