Garden Time Berry Fertiliser
Garden Time Berry Fertiliser is a granular blend of compound slow release fertilisers and nutrient specific fertilisers designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Contains essential micronutrients and trace elements.
- Promotes plentiful berries year after year.
- Excellent for berries including blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, gooseberries and boysenberries.*
- Low nitrate formula suitable for nitrate sensitive crops such as blueberries.
N8 P4 K8 +2Mg +TE
* For strawberries use Garden Time Strawberry Fertiliser.
- Garden Time Berry Fertiliser
One adult handful holds approx 70g.
1 Metric cup = 300g.
Prior to planting
Spread 75-100g per m2 evenly across garden bed and mix thoroughly with existing soil. Water well.
Apply at the rate of 100-150g per m2 in spring and autumn. Spread evenly and avoid contact with foliage. Water in well after application.
Topdressing berries in containers
Add 5g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For an extra good start, improve soil structure by blending Garden Time Compost or Garden Time Planting Mix with existing soil prior to planting.
For improved plant health use Garden Time Seafeed, a natural seaweed bioconcentrate.