Daltons Vegetable Fert
A quality blend of controlled and slow release fertilisers formulated specifically for New Zealand growing conditions. Promotes strong plant growth and increased crop yield.
- Designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Enhanced formula for lush green healthy foliage.
- Increased soluble phosphorus and potassium levels for enhanced vegetable production.
- Daltons Vegetable Fert 500gm
Prior to Planting
Apply evenly at the rate of ½ scoop per m2. Mix thoroughly with existing soil to a depth of 5-15cm and water well.
Apply at the rate of ½ -1 scoop per m2 evenly across the garden bed. Water in well after application. Daltons Vegetable Fert can be applied year round to suit your crop.
Topdressing Vegetables in Containers or Bags
Add 5g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container or bag avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use