Daltons Tomato Fert
A quality blend of controlled and slow release fertilisers formulated specifically for New Zealand growing conditions. Promotes strong stems, healthy foliage and a plentiful supply of fruit.
- Designed for New Zealand growing conditions.
- Easy spread formulation.
- Enhanced formula for lush green healthy foliage.
- Increased soluble phosphorus and potassium levels for enhanced tomato production.
- Daltons Tomato Fert 500gm
Prior to Planting
Apply at the rate of 1½ scoops per m2. Mix thoroughly with existing soil to a depth of at least 30cm and water well.
Existing Plants in Ground
Apply at the rate of 2 scoops per m2 evenly across the garden bed. Water in well after application. Can be applied year round to suit your crop.
Add 7g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For an extra good start, improve soil structure by blending Daltons 7in1 Boosted Compost or Daltons Tomato Mix with existing soil prior to planting.