Daltons Rose & Flower Fert
A quality blend of controlled and slow release fertilisers formulated specifically for New Zealand growing conditions. For flowers and all rose varieties, including mini and carpet roses.
- Easy to apply uniformly, resulting in even growth and beautiful blooms.
- Promotes healthy green leaves and beautiful blooms.
- Chloride free formulation makes it safe to use with all rose varieties.
- Daltons Rose & Flower Fert 500gm
Prior to Planting
Spread ½ scoop per m2 evenly across garden bed and mix thoroughly with existing soil. Water well.
Apply twice per season, once in early spring and again after the first blooms have begun to open, at the rate of 1 scoop per m2 evenly spread across the garden bed.
Water in well after application and avoid fertiliser touching base of the plant or direct contact with foliage.
Topdressing in Containers
Add 5g per litre of the container. Spread evenly around top of container avoiding direct contact with foliage and water well.
TIP: For improved growth and weed control apply Daltons Mulch & Grow after fertilising. Refer to application instructions on bag.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For an extra good start, improve soil structure by blending Daltons 7in1 Boosted Compost or Daltons Rose Mix with existing soil prior to planting.