Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix
Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix has been specially developed by horticultural experts as a superior alternative to other planting soils for the outdoor growing of flower crops. The specific blend of organic composted material is designed to improve soil structure and encourage strong root systems.
- Contains controlled release fertiliser that feeds plants for up to 4 months.
- Has added Potassium (K) for healthy, plentiful flowering.
- Contains extra Gypsum for strong healthy plants and increased resistance to root pathogens.
- Contains Growers Choice wetting agent to ensure uniform wetting of mix and improved moisture penetration to roots.
- Creates a balanced and sustainable growing environment so flowers are healthier, stronger and less susceptible to insect and disease problems.
- Provides flowers with everything they need to sustain long lasting health.
- Guaranteed 100% weed free.
- Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix 40L
- As a soil conditioner or planter mix in garden beds or planter boxes for all flower crops, including roses.
- As a soil conditioner or planter mix, Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix greatly assists in aerating heavy soils and improves drainage. In light or sandy soil, it improves water holding capacity and provides the aeration necessary for healthy root growth.
- As a mulch, Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix helps to maintain moisture, provide warmth, encourage earthworms and prevent weeds.
- Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix can be used as a general garden mix and is ideal for most vegetable crops.
For best results, place 15-20cm of Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix on your garden and dig to a depth of approximately 30cm. This should be done annually before planting if possible. After planting apply a layer of Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix as a mulch to a depth of 50mm.
Ideal for wild flowers. Follow instructions for soil conditioner and sow directly into Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix.
Dig a hole to twice the size of the root ball and half fill with Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix. Gently place plant in hole so it is at correct level and fill up with Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix, gently firming around the plant.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
"Daltons Premium Flower Bed Mix is the perfect blend of organic ingredients and fertilisers for growing flower crops in outdoor situations. Flowering crops not only add colour and fragrance to any garden, they also stimulate pollinating insects making for a healthy garden environment. So whether it’s a new flower bed or an existing flower bed top up, give your flowers the very best mix."