Daltons Organic Vegetable Mix
Daltons Organic Vegetable Mix is a blend of quality natural ingredients designed specifically for growing vegetables in traditional gardens, raised beds or containers.
- Enhanced Calcium (Ca) and Potassium (K) levels for strong, healthy vegetables.
- Contains Daltons Organic NuFert for slow release supply of nutrients.
- Contains organic bio-fungicide protection for natural disease suppression and healthier plants.
- 3-4 Months full supply of nutrients for vegetable crops.
- Guaranteed weed-free.
- Daltons Organic Vegetable Mix 40L
Loosen the soil below the bed to a spade depth and mix in Daltons Organic Vegetable Mix. If the soil beneath the raised bed is unsuitable, remove sods and place a layer of newspaper. Add mix to a depth of 30-40cm. If crops can grow down into the soil under the bed, 20-30cm should be sufficient. Compact lightly by hand and water to see what level the mix settles at. If necessary top up before planting. Water well.
Containers or Planter Boxes
Fill container with Daltons Organic Vegetable Mix. Compact lightly by hand and water to see what level the mix settles at. If necessary top up before planting, keeping mix level 2-3cm below edge of container. Water well. Place containers in a warm sheltered spot with lots of sunlight. Protect from frost.
Remember, vegetables are not house plants and so require larger, deeper containers.
Traditional Garden Beds
Dig a suitable sized hole for the seedling you are planting (generally twice as big as the expected size of the plant). Fill the hole with Daltons Organic Vegetable Mix. Water well.
Daltons Organic Vegetable Mix can also be used for most flower crops, or as a general garden mix.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use