Daltons Organic Seed Mix
Where BioGro certification is required or 100% organic products are preferred. Germination of seeds and establishment of seedlings with vigorous and healthy root growth. Daltons Organic Seed Mix is specially formulated to ensure your seedlings receive the best possible start.
Daltons Organic Seed Mix is produced using the very best screened naturally composted bark fines and natural fine pumice. The inclusion of NuFert® NPK - Mini, a specially graded slow release fertiliser, produces a seed mix with a balanced nutrient blend that is perfect for seed raising and cell growing. Trichobuild®, exclusive to Daltons, is added to the seed mix to maximise natural disease protection and ensure healthy seedlings, the natural way.
- Commercially proven mix for use in seed germination and cell trays
- Contains controlled release fertiliser to ensure even growth and nutrients for up to 4 months
- Made from sustainable and renewable resources
- Contains Trichodry® - the friendly fungus - for seedling health
- Environmentally friendly
- Daltons Organic Seed Mix 15L
- Daltons Organic Seed Mix 5L
- Fill your container with Daltons Organic Seed Mix to approximately 1cm below the top.
- Moisten lightly to dampen the mix.
- Spread your seeds evenly over the surface or sow in shallow rows.
- Cover the seeds with mix to a depth not more than twice the thickness of the seed.
NOTE: For very fine seeds just press into the mix surface.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use