Daltons Organic Seed Mix
Daltons Organic Seed Mix is manufactured using the finest quality BioGro certified products, including naturally composted bark, organic materials, NuFert and pumice; blended and screened to produce a high quality medium suitable for all seed germination and cell growing. It includes NuFert, a BioGro certified slow release fertiliser produced by infusing nutrients into Zeolite granules. Plant roots then extract these nutrients, resulting in a more efficient uptake and stronger long term growth. Also includes Bioinoculant Granules, chemical-free friendly fungus for natural disease suppression and healthier plants.
- BIOINOCULANT GRANULES for seedling health
- ORGANIC NUTRIENTS for vigorous root development
- FINE SCREENED MIX for consistent germination
- Daltons Organic Seed Mix 15L
- Daltons Organic Seed Mix 5L
Refer to seed packet for instructions specific to your plant variety.
- Fill your container with Daltons Organic Seed Mix to approximately 1cm below the top.
- Moisten lightly to dampen the mix.
- Spread your seeds evenly over the surface or sow in shallow rows.
- Cover the seeds with mix to a depth not more than twice the thickness of the seed.
NOTE: For very fine seeds just press into the mix surface.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use