Daltons Organic Potting Mix
Ideal for use where BioGro certification is required or 100% organic products are preferred. Daltons BioGro Certified Organic Potting Mix provides the ideal growing medium for all plants both indoor and outdoor - in pots, tubs, troughs and containers.
Daltons Organic Potting Mix is produced using the very best naturally composted bark fines, natural medium grade pumice and the revolutionary NuFert® NPK slow release fertiliser. This produces a potting mix with ideal physical properties and a balanced nutrient supply. The revolutionary NuFert® provides plants with a balanced blend of all major and minor trace elements, on demand, to optimise growth and eliminate the need for additional feeding.
Daltons Organic Potting Mix is a commercial blend proven across all plant types. Trichobuild®, exclusive to Daltons, is added to the potting mix to maximise natural disease protection and ensure healthy plants, the natural way.
- Made from sustainable and renewable resources
- Contains New Zealand Pine Bark Fines
- Contains slow release nutrient supply from NuFert® for up to 3 months
- Ideal structure for container growing
- BioGro New Zealand Certified (Number: 3589)
- Subjected to Daltons Quality Assurance programme
- Daltons Organic Potting Mix 30L
- Daltons Organic Potting Mix 15L
- Ensure the plant to be repotted is thoroughly moist before repotting.
- Partially fill the pot or container with Daltons Organic Potting Mix.
- Trim off any knotted roots and gently loosen the root ball.
- Place the plant into the pot or container, adjusting the potting mix level to ensure the top of the root ball and level of the potting mix will be 1cm below the top of the pot.
- Fill the rest of the pot or container with Daltons Organic Potting Mix, gently tapping the sides to ensure the mix distributes throughout the roots.
- Firm down gently and water thoroughly.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
For ongoing plant maintenance use with Daltons Organic Bio-Fungicide Powder and Daltons Organic NuFert.