Daltons Organic NuFert
Daltons Organic NuFert is a slow release fertiliser produced using natural ingredients. Plant nutrients are injected into Zeolite granules through a special “charging process”. This protects added nutrients from leaching, providing a longer term, consistent supply. Plant roots then extract the nutrients from the Zeolite as the plant grows. This prevents damage to fine roots, making Nufert safe to use in any gardening situation.
For optimum results Daltons Organic NuFert should be worked into the soil prior to sowing or planting to ensure that plant roots are in contact with the granules.
- Daltons Organic NuFert 5kg
One adult handful holds approx. 50gms. 1 Metric cup = 120gms.
Existing: Add 500gms per m2 of Daltons Organic NuFert and fork lightly to mix with existing soil.
New: Add 700gms per m2 of Daltons Organic NuFert into existing soil and dig in thoroughly.
Planting and Sowing
Seed Sowing: Add 150gms per metre of row and mix with existing soil.
Potatoes: Add 250gms per metre of row and mix with existing soil.
Tomatoes: Add 250gms for each plant and mix with existing soil.
Flowers and Vegetables: Add 240gms per m2 and mix with existing soil.
Trees and Shrubs: Add 480gms per m2 and mix with existing soil.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use
- To improve soil structure and soil health, incorporate Daltons Certified Organic Compost into existing soil or planting hole.
- Mulch with Daltons Garden Mulch to supress weeds and retain moisture.