Daltons Mulch & Grow
Daltons Mulch & Grow is a weed free bark based mulch enhanced with essential plant nutrients.
Mulching has long been known as the secret to a successful garden. Daltons Mulch & Grow acts as a protective blanket, to prevent soil moisture evaporating during long dry periods and reducing weed growth - by making conditions unfavorable for germination and providing a physical light barrier for germinating weed seeds. Mulching with Daltons Mulch & Grow will improve plant growth by supplying essential plant nutrients and also stimulate a natural increase of soil microbes which are beneficial in developing strong and healthy root systems. Daltons Mulch & Grow will maintain a more even soil temperature through the seasons - keeping roots cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Using Daltons Mulch & Grow will greatly enhance your garden’s overall health and your plant’s ability to use available nutrients.
Used for ground cover, growth booster, weed suppression, moisture retention, landscape beautification.
- Forms a knitted barrier between the soil and the environment
- Natural looking and weed free
- Encourages microbial activity
- Promotes worm activity
- Adds nutrients for improved growth
- Helps to protect the root system
- Helps to keep soil at healthy temperatures, i.e. warm in winter and cool in summer
- Great for the retention of moisture in the soil
- Manufactured from a renewable resource
- Holds its position on exposed and/or sloping gardens.
- Daltons Mulch & Grow 40L
For best results, place 10-15cm of Daltons Mulch & Grow on your garden, keeping mulch away from the base of plants.
Applied to a depth of 10cm, one 40L bag of Daltons Mulch & Grow will cover 0.4m2.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use