Daltons Low P Mix
Specially formulated for growing phosphorus sensitive plants such as South African and Australian Natives in containers. Daltons Low P Potting Mix contains a special fertiliser blend including Osmocote Exact® Lo P controlled release fertiliser, a wetting agent and Trichodry® to ensure potted plants the very best growing environment.
- Made from sustainable and renewable resources
- Contains Osmocote Exact® controlled release Lo P fertiliser to feed plants for up to 8 months
- Contains Trichodry® - the friendly fungus - which helps prevent root and bulb damage
- Contains New Zealand Pine Bark Fines and Fibre
- Contains Coco Fibre for maximum water retention and root development
- Contains Daltons Pumice for ideal aeration
- Contains Daltons Permawet wetting agent for efficient re-wetting and water usage.
- Daltons Low P Mix 15L
- Please follow the treatment guide on the back of this bag before using this product.
- Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before repotting.
- Partially fill your pot with Daltons Potting Mix.
- Trim off any knotted roots and gently loosen the root ball.
- Place plant into the pot, adjusting the level of potting mix to be 2-3cm below the pot rim.
- Fill the rest of the pot with Daltons Potting Mix, gently tapping the pot sides to ensure mix distributes throughout the roots.
- Firm down gently and water thoroughly.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use