Daltons Liquid Seaweed
A natural biostimulant that increases cell division and root formation. The easily applied liquid encourages rapid plant response.
Safe to use year-round, on all plants. Can be applied directly to foliage or soil using a watering can or low pressure sprayer, or through irrigation systems. Liquid Seaweed is not a plant food. For improved growth apply Daltons granular fertilisers or liquid feed product.
- Encourages stronger root development and plant growth.
- Improves plant resistance to stress from drought, heat, frost and disease.
- Lessens transplant shock.
- Use as a rooting solution for cuttings or soak seeds for improved germination.
- Apply to flowers 2-3 days before cutting to lengthen life.
- Daltons Liquid Seaweed 1L
|Makes up to 250L||RATE PER 5L WATER||FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION|
|Flowers and veges||20-30ml||Every 7-10 days|
|Lawns, trees and shrubs||50-100ml||Every 4-6 weeks|
|Transplanting, planting and indoor use||20-30ml||At planting, 1 week later, then every 2-4 weeks|
|Established gardens||30-50ml||Every 2-4 weeks|
Shake well before use. Mix thoroughly with water. Use within 24hrs of mixing