Daltons Lime Fertiliser
Daltons Lime Fertiliser improves soil structure and corrects soil acidity by increasing soil pH. When the soil pH is in balance, nutrient uptake from fertiliser applications is far more effective.
- Provides calcium for strong plant growth.
- Helps aerate heavy soils.
- Promotes plant growth through improved nutrient availability.
- Assists in composting organic material.
- Daltons Lime Fertiliser 5kg
1 metric cup = 400g
Generally, applications in autumn or late winter are most effective.
Work into soil and water well.
Apply at a rate of 100-150g per m2.
For new gardens, double application rates.
Apply at a rate of 100-150g per m2. Apply annually and water in well.
Not suitable as a topdress on containers.
If the soil is low in organic matter, an application of Daltons Compost is recommended to enhance the soil structure.