Daltons Granulated Bark (Ornamental)
Grade: 15-25mm. Natural, decorative ground cover for landscape beautification. Suppresses weeds and increases soil water retention.
Daltons Granulated Bark is a popular choice for a variety of landscape applications because of its versatility and ease of use. It is manufactured by processing raw New Zealand Pinus Radiata bark, a renewable resource that is a byproduct from the forest industry.
- Suppresses weeds
- Improves water retention in soil
- Reduces soil erosion
- Promotes worm activity
- Encourages microbial activity
- Helps protect plants root system
- Helps maintain even soil temperature
- Daltons Granulated Bark (Ornamental) 40L
40mm deep = 1m2
80mm deep = ½m2
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use