Daltons Goldcote Tub and Patio Mix
Goldcote Tub and Patio Mix combines Goldcote long-term release fertiliser with the early release properties of Extend Complete for superior results. Designed specifically for growing outdoor plants in containers and hanging baskets. Ideal for apartment balconies.
- Blended from 100% organic and renewable ingredients.
- Meets the high nutrient demands of outdoor growing for 8-10 months.
- Contains coco fibre and bark fibre for increased moisture retention.
- Contains Permawet® wetting agent for even moisture distribution and penetration of water to the root zone. Guaranteed weed-free.
- Goldcote Tub and Patio Mix 30L
Use a large container - bigger is better. A larger pot or container holds moisture longer and also provides more space for plant roots. The healthier the root system, the healthier your plants will be. The container must have drainage holes in the bottom to allow excess water to escape.
- Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before potting.
- Trim any damaged or tangled roots and loosen up the root ball. Clean off the top 1cm of the old mix to eliminate any weeds.
- Partially fill a clean, free draining container with Goldcote Tub and Patio Mix.
- Place plant in the container and adjust the mix under the plant until it is at the desired height.
- Fill the rest of the container to approximately 2cm from the top, gently tapping to ensure the mix distributes throughout the roots.
- Water thoroughly at regular intervals, taking care not to let your container dry out completely.
- Due to the superior water holding properties of Goldcote Tub and Patio Mix, care must be taken to not over water.
- Make sure you have read the plant label and position your plant in shade or full sun accordingly.
For best results use the Goldcote Fertiliser range when top dressing or additional feeding is required. Refer to packaging for instructions.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use