Daltons Goldcote Rose and Flower
Daltons Goldcote Rose and Flower formula combines the benefits of a fully coated controlled release fertiliser (CRF) with the nitrogen stabilising technology of Extend Complete. Each granule contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and trace elements. The CRF is protected by an organic resin coating applied to the granule, ensuring plant nutrients are delivered efficiently over a long period of time, according to the plants seasonal requirements. Extend Complete delivers an immediate, up front supply of nutrients for instant results; the patented nitrification inhibitor coating delivers improved long term growth. This unique combination ensures less fertiliser is lost through leaching, resulting in minimal impact on the environment, improved growth and better yields.
- Easy to use, dust free and safe for all rose and flower applications - in containers, garden beds and new plantings.
- Perfect topdress or nutrient top up for all pots & tubs, both indoor & outdoor.
- Enhanced K formulation for increased flowering.
- Daltons Goldcote Rose and Flower 500gm
Mix evenly with existing garden soil. When planting with a Daltons Premium Mix product, halve application rates. Water well.
Fertiliser Top Up:
Sprinkle evenly around top of container or plant’s dripline for in-ground plants, avoiding contact with the foliage. Lightly fork in and water well.
Measuring scoop inside. 1 scoop = 50gms.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use