Daltons Goldcote Indoor Potting Mix - Coming Soon!
Goldcote Indoor Potting Mix combines Goldcote long-term release fertiliser with the early release properties of Extend Complete for superior results. Designed specifically for growing indoor plants in containers.
- Blended from 100% organic and renewable ingredients.
- Contains coco fibre to increase moisture retention and promote healthy root development.
- Contains Permawet® wetting agent to ensure even moisture distribution throughout container.
- Guaranteed weed-free.
- Contains long-term release fertilisers that provide 8-10 months complete nutrient supply.
- Daltons Goldcote Indoor Potting Mix 30L
If potting up a new plant, make sure you have read the plant label carefully and follow any instructions as to specific plant requirements. As a guideline, the following instructions are best practice:
- Ensure the plant to be potted is thoroughly moist before potting or repotting.
- Trim any damaged or tangled roots and loosen the root ball. Clean off the top 1cm of the old mix to eliminate any weeds. Partially fill a clean, free draining container with Goldcote Indoor Potting Mix.
- Place the plant in the container and adjust potting mix under the plant until it is at the desired height.
Fill the rest of the container to approximately 2cm from the top, gently tapping to ensure the mix distributes throughout the roots.
Water the plant and allow to drain. Leave in a shaded spot for 2-3 days to establish.
Overwatering is a common problem for indoor plants. Water regularly, but care must be taken not to overwater.
Some plants may require a specialised mix. Check plant label. Examples include; acid loving plants (Camelia, Rhododendron), cacti and succulents, orchids, phosphorus sensitive plants (African and Australian natives).
For best results use the Goldcote Fertiliser range when top dressing or additional feeding is required. Refer to packaging for instructions.
How much do I need?
Our volume calculator can help you to work out how may bags of the product you will need. You'll need to know:
- Length of your garden box or area
- Width of you garden box or area
- How deep you're going to lay the product
- Which product and bag sizes you want to use